About Our School
While taking Spanish classes with us you will feel comfortable in our classrooms and other school common rooms and offices. Find below a short list that best describes our infrastructure.
- School Reception; our multi-lingual staff will be pleased to help you and answer your questions about your Spanish classes, accommodation, but also about Buenos Aires the tours and the activities.
- Multiple spacious classrooms with natural light. Each level of Spanish is taught in a separate classroom.
- Kitchen; containing a fridge, microwave, cutlery, plates, etc. Here you can keep and eat your lunch together with (some of) our staff and fellow students.
- Lounge; relax on our comfortable couches and chairs. There are two computers for the use of the students and there is free WIFI. On the notice boards you will find relevant information and the weekly class schedule. Here you can have a rest before and after Spanish class and during breaks.
- Free water, coffee and tea.
- 24/7 Helpdesk.
- Free Wi-Fi in every classroom.
- Outdoor area: a small and green garden.